For metal and machine industry
Kielce, 27 March 2019
Enterprise Europe Network by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce Staropolska in Kielce is going to organise Bilateral Business Meetings STOM 2019. The event will be organized on 27th of March 2019 in Kielce/Poland in the frame of 12th Sheet Metal Processing and Cutting Fair STOM-BLECH & CUTTING, 12th Metal Processing, Tools and Machine Tools Fair STOM-TOOL, 6th Industrial Laser and Laser Technology Expo STOM-LASER, 2nd Industrial Robotics Expo, 27th Fair of Industrial Measuring Technology CONTROL-STOM, 14th International Fair of Welding Technology And Equipment WELDING, 10th Exhibition of Corrosion Protection Technology and Surface Treatment EXPO-SURFACE, 11th 3D Printing Days, 6th Virtual Processing Trade Fair WIRTOPROCESY.
The STOM fairs held in Kielce is the showcase for the latest technologies as well as machines, the state-of-the-art technologies, tools and materials used in metal processing, including:
- laser and water cutting systems,
- bending and forming,
- die shearing and painting,
- machines, equipment and technological solutions as well as materials used in the welding industry,
- systems designed to support welding processes, automated equipment, robots, technological lines and technical gases.
Direct meetings at the STOM is an ideal opportunity to make contacts and to prepare future business. It will allow participants to make contacts with potential business partners. Individual bilateral meetings will be pre-arranged and assisted by EEN at The Chamber of Industry and Commerce Staropolska in Kielce. STOM Brokerage Event is a great opportunity for companies to find potential business partners in Central Europe through the B2B meetings.
THE BRANCH RANGE:
- machines, equipment and technologies for shaving treatment, for plastic treatment, for metalworking, for thermal treatment,
- CNC lathes,
- metalworking technology accessories,
- robots, automatics, metalworking process lines,
- laser cutting machines, presses, guillotine scissors,
- welding, laser welding,
- abrasive equipment and materials,
- chemicals, lubricants, components, coolers, etc.,
- services, repairs, maintenance and modernisation, second-hand machines,
- control-measuring equipment, measurement technique and material testing, quality control,
- software, computer-aided design of treatment processes,
- equipment factories and warehouses, marking machines, environmental protection, recycling,
- industrial safety, and hygiene at work, protective equipment and machines,
- training, certification, institutions, institutes, associations, R&D entities, professional journals.
Due to the Days of 3d Print, that will take place in Kielce Trade Fairs from 26th till 28th March 2019, we invite to the participation in brokerage event as well companies interested in this branch.
participation is free of charge
KIELCE TRADE FAIRS (Targi Kielce S.A.),
1 Zakładowa Str., 25-672 Kielce, Poland
END OF REGISTRATION:
15 March 2019
Enterprise Europe Network at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce "Staropolska"
Mrs Sylwia Zieja,
tel: +48 41 368 02 78,