For metal and machine industry
Kielce, 11 April 2018
Enterprise Europe Network by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce Staropolska in Kielce is going to organise Bilateral Business Meetings STOM 2018. The event will be organized on 11th of April 2018 in Kielce/Poland in the frame of 11th Sheet Metal Processing and Cutting Fair STOM-BLECH & CUTTING, 11th Metal Processing, Tools and Machine Tools Fair STOM-TOOL, 5th Industrial Laser and Laser Technology Expo STOM-LASER, 13th International Fair of Welding Technology And Equipment WELDING, 5th Virtual Processing Trade Fair WIRTOPROCESY, 11th Fair of Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Drives and Controls PNEUMATICON, 24th Fair of Industrial Measuring Technology CONTROL-STOM, 9th Exhibition of Corrosion Protection Technology and Surface Treatment EXPO-SURFACE
The STOM fairs held in Kielce is the showcase for the latest technologies as well as machines, the state-of-the-art technologies, tools and materials used in metal processing, including:
- laser and water cutting systems,
- bending and forming,
- die shearing and painting,
- machines, equipment and technological solutions as well as materials used in the welding industry,
- systems designed to support welding processes, automated equipment, robots, technological lines and technical gases.
Direct meetings at the STOM is an ideal opportunity to make contacts and to prepare future business. It will allow participants to make contacts with potential business partners. Individual bilateral meetings will be pre-arranged and assisted by EEN at The Chamber of Industry and Commerce Staropolska in Kielce. STOM Brokerage Event is a great opportunity for companies to find potential business partners in Central Europe through the B2B meetings.
THE BRANCH RANGE:
- machines, equipment and technologies for shaving treatment, for plastic treatment, for metalworking, for thermal treatment,
- CNC lathes,
- metalworking technology accessories,
- robots, automatics, metalworking process lines,
- laser cutting machines, presses, guillotine scissors,
- welding, laser welding,
- abrasive equipment and materials,
- chemicals, lubricants, components, coolers, etc.,
- services, repairs, maintenance and modernisation, second-hand machines,
- control-measuring equipment, measurement technique and material testing, quality control,
- software, computer-aided design of treatment processes,
- equipment factories and warehouses, marking machines, environmental protection, recycling,
- industrial safety, and hygiene at work, protective equipment and machines,
- training, certification, institutions, institutes, associations, R&D entities, professional journals.
Due to the Days of 3d Print, that will take place in Kielce Trade Fairs from 10th till 12th April 2018, we invite to the participation in brokerage event as well companies interested in this branch.
participation is free of charge
KIELCE TRADE FAIRS (Targi Kielce S.A.),
1 Zakładowa Str., 25-672 Kielce, Poland
END OF REGISTRATION:
28 March 2018
Mrs Sylwia Zieja, tel: +48 41 368 02 78, email@example.com
LAST YEAR'S EDITON:
1. To register for the event you need to have an account in our system.
2. Register a new account by clicking the 'Register new account' if you already have an account sign in to it by clicking the 'Login'.
3. After creating an account or log in, go to the event website and register by clicking on 'Register to this event'